Publish On - 15th July, 2019
PRELIMINARY CONCEPTUAL SITE PLANNING (Option A)
The Site is located off Persiarian Selangor, Shah Alam and consist of approximately 71 acres.
The site is divided into 2 Phases as briefed.
Phase 1 is 36.84 Acres
Phase 2 is 18.55 Acres.
Due to the site topography & required access, a single platform level is proposed.
We propose one main Entrance & Exit from Persiaran Selangor and utilising the existing service road from Persiaran Kemajuan as an Exit point linked via a second roundabout.
The main arterial road services Phases 1 & 2 terminating at the container yard.
There is a container yard accessible to all phases.
The Master plan allows for future subdivision into 3 or more Parcels if required.
Phase 1 - Site Plan Option A
PHASE 1 - Planning & Design (OptionA)
- The main criteria for planning is ease of flow of traffic, storage, loading and unloading. Truck & Car traffic flows all one way & are totally separated.
- The brief calls for approximately 1,000,000.00 square feet of storage space.
- The plan calls for a 2 storey warehouse of which a portion may be taken up by a separate tenant.
- Separate Entry & Exit ramps to the first floor is provided for easy traffic flow of trailers.
- A separate car access road leads to a provided sub-level car parking.
- There is provision for an administrative/operational office area located at the center axis for easy access.
- The front of Phase 1 facing Persiaran Selangor shall have a double purposed landscape plaza with a water retention lake ( approx.700 cubic metres by the engineer ).
- The design is a contemporary modern structure with curtain wall glazing for office areas and generally metal cladding to all sides of the Warehouse.
- The architecture is pleasing, cost effective, with use of recycleable materials of steel, metal and glass. It is sustainable, easy maintenance and durable.
Phase 1 (Option A) – Truck Traffic Flow Plan – Ground Floor Phase 1 (Option A)
Phase 1 (Option A) – Car Traffic Flow Plan
Phase 1 (Option A) – Sub Floor Building Section
Axonometric View (1 of 2)
Axonometric View (2 of 2)
Phase 2 - Site Plan Option A
PHASE 2 Planning & Design (Option A)
- Phase 2 consists of 2 Lots
Lot 1 = 9.63 Acres
Lot 2 = 5.91 Acres.
& a Container Yard = 3.01 Acres
- The foot print and built up areas are as per the attached schedule.
- Warehouse units can be maximized as Multi-Storey warehouse units as shown in the illustrative board.
- The container yard is accessible for tenants of the lots within the site, with potential for a rail link.